Communities and Nonprofits
Community Development Block Grant Program.
The RRRC provides recommendations for funding of approximately $250,000 annually which is typically divided into three categories including public facilities/removal of architectural barriers, housing, and economic development. The primary beneficiaries of CDBG funding are low and moderate income households. The RRRC delivers the CDBG program in partnership with the ND Department of Commerce Division of Community Services. A top priority of the RRRC for many years for CDBG funding are water and wastewater projects within the region. Click here for a copy of our 2014 Program Distribution Statement.
For the period 2004 to 2013, the RRRC facilitated xx infrastructure projects with $xxx in CDBG funds which was leveraged with an additional $xxxx in funding.
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- State Water Commission The SWC recently amended its funding policies which now follow the Project Prioritization Guidance
- USDA Rural Development Water and Waste Disposal Direct Loans and Grants
The ND Department of Commerce Tourism Division offers several grant programs to support tourism development.
Parks and Recreation
The ND Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of grant programs designed to support the further development of parks and recreation opportunities throughout the state.
- Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Grant Program (Non-Law Enforcement)
- Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Grant Program (Law Enforcement)
- Recreation Leadership Grant Program
- Outdoor Recreation Facilities Grant
- Recreation Trails Program