Creating a better future
NEW ERA FOR RED RIVER REGIONAL COUNCIL
Thank you for visiting the RRRC’s new website! We are excited to provide an informational website which highlights the services we provide within North Dakota’s region IV which includes the counties of Grand Forks, Nelson, Pembina, and Walsh in the northeastern corner of the state.
The RRRC has been undergoing a transformation for the past year following the retirement of Julius Wangler after he served as the Executive Director for 40 years. We are excited to provide renewed collaborative services to our communities, counties, businesses, and landowners.
A few key notes about the website:
- Who We Are provides a bit of history about the RRRC, Board of Directors, and Staff.
- What We Do highlights the types of services that the RRRC provides.
- Helping Businesses Thrive provides information on our economic development services including business loan programs, Pembina and Nelson County Job Development Authorities, and business consulting services provided through our Small Business Development Center.
- Developing Our Communities includes information on our community development services including infrastructure funding, historic preservation, disaster mitigation and recovery, parks and recreation.
- Preserving Our Environment includes information on the Red River Riparian Program that assists with issues such as streambank restoration and water quality.
- Ideas in Action provides highlights on completed and ongoing projects in which the RRRC as provided services.
- Resources and Research include studies, demographic and economic data, and links to sources of key data that is useful in community planning and funding development.
- Finding the Money includes timely information on resources as its the money that “moves ideas to actions”. We’ve compiled a list of funding programs to support project development and implementation.
- Contact Us provides links to all of the staff.