The Red River Regional Council (RRRC) is one of eight regional planning councils in North Dakota established in 1973 to enhance the ability of local governments to jointly plan, address issues, and seize opportunities that transcend individual boundaries.
We are an independent quasi-governmental consulting group assisting local governments, business owners, homeowners, landowners, healthcare providers, and educational institutions in solving problems, creating holistic solutions, planning, and making dreams come true.
We are assisting in building vibrant communities – one project at a time.
Board of Directors
Officers and Executive Committee
- Chris Lipsh, President (Local Development Corporations)
- Mike Dunn, Vice-President (Private Sector/Construction Engineers)
- Dawn Mandt, Secretary
- Michael Helt, Treasurer (Private Sector/First Care Health Center)
- Amy Suda (Walsh County Commission)
- Barry Wilfahrt (The Chamber of Grand Forks and East Grand Forks)
- Steve Forde (Nelson County Commission)
- Lacey Hinkle (Pembina County Mayoral Representative)
- Jeremy Hughes (Grand Forks County Mayoral Representative)
- Todd Whitman (Nelson County Mayoral Representative)
- Dan Stenvold (Walsh County Mayoral Representative)
- Andrew Cull (Pembina County Commission)
- Kimberly Hagen (Grand Forks County Commission)
- Bret Weber (City of Grand Forks)
- Mary Houdek (Job Service ND)
- Shelley Popiel, Walsh County Housing Authority