- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Ideas to Actions Summit
November 2, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
4:00 p.m. Mayors Caucus (audience: mayors, city councils, auditors, county commissioners)
- Mark Schill, Praxis Strategy Group, “State of the Region”
- Lt Governor Brent Sanford (invited)
- Blake Crosby, ND League of Cities
5:00 p.m. Social / Light Meal
6:00 p.m. Ideas to Actions Summit
- Chris Lipsh, RRRC President – Welcome
- Dawn Keeley, RRRC Executive Director – Opening Comments
- Governor Sanford (invited) – Opening Comments
- Benjamin Winchester, University of MN Extension, “Rewriting the Rural Narrative”
- Community Builder Awards Presentation
- Chris Ingraham, Washington Post “Living the Good Life in America’s Worst Place to Live”
With great appreciation to our sponsors, the event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP by October 23.
Shouts out to the sponsors committed to date: Bank of North Dakota; Cities of Grafton, Grand Forks, and Park River; Cavalier, Pembina and Walsh County JDAs; Grand Forks Region EDC.
Watch our event page for updates leading up to the Summit: click here